Welcome to the Immaculate Conception
General Mass Timetable
- Monday to Friday, 10am
- Saturday vigil, 5.30pm
- Sunday 9am, 11am and 5.30pm
Register: There can be no pre-booking after Mass. Choose the Mass you want to attend and then email the relevant address and wait for a confirmation.
- Saturday 5.30pm vigil mass message Nicola: email@example.com
- Sunday 9.00am mass message Catherine: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday 11.00am mass message Maureen: email@example.com
- Sunday 5.30pm mass message Geraldine: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow our guidelines for Safe and Gradual Reopening of the Church.
- Attendance – The obligation to attend Sunday Mass is currently relaxed.
- Information – name(s) attending and contact email/phone number
- Live streaming – will continue from the church
- Please do not attend if – you are sick, have a fever, signs of cold, flu or COVID-19, of if you’ve been in contact with anyone who has had COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or if you cannot comply with the information highlighted.
- Archdiocesan Web App – set up a monthly standing order to donate to the parish through the Archdiocese of Glasgow MyGivingHub
- To get bank details, gift aid or direct debit forms email: email@example.com
11.00 am (Children’s Liturgy)
5.30 pm (Youth Ligurgy)
|Mon – Fri||10.00 am|
Visit the About Us page to see the Weekly Bulletin